Just around the end of 2018, I got nominated for this here award. I’ve heard of so many blogger awards but never have I heard of this one. The name just makes it sound so… prestigious. I feel fancy! Haha.
I would like to thank one the most kind and tenderhearted bloggers I’ve come across out there, Shanice, for considering me worthy of this award and including me in her list of nominees.
A little bit of history….
- The Liebster Award only exists online and traces it’s origins back to Germany as early as 2011. (Were you looking for an earlier date? lol)
- The award is given to bloggers by bloggers. (The blogging community that I’ve found myself in is so sweet and supportive!)
- The word Liebster, according to it’s German origins, means kind, sweet, pleasant, welcoming, beloved, lovely, and the list seemed to have no end of synonyms!
- Write a post and include the award’s graphic in your post.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked of you by the blogger.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so that they can accept it.
My Questions and Answers:
1. Where is the best place you have traveled to?
Sadly, I haven’t done that much out of country traveling BUT within the beautiful island of Jamaica, I have been on so many amazing adventures! My favorite thus far would be…oh gosh this is a bit hard… I’m going to have to go with Somerset Falls. I have no pictures to show because it was so late in the evening when I arrived and I had no time for pictures. I was all about the water! When you get there you can swim in the river or get on the boat and it will take you further down the river and under the falls. Here are some pictures I found on the internet. (I hold no rights to these images)
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory, hmmm…. there are many but the one that is coming to mind at the moment is when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I came to spend time with my family in Jamaica (that time I was living in Antigua) and I hopped on the top of my uncles wheelbarrow to go on the farm land we had. The grounds were accessed by passing through many fruit trees and a cane field. For seven year old Tia, that was jungle paradise! (maybe that’s where my love for nature started to cultivate)
3. What scientific invention do you think was the greatest of all times?
The airplane! It’s currently my favorite invention because of the view, man!!! And also it allows me the opportunity to visit other places all over the world. 🙂
4. When people describe you, what two words do they use most often?
Caribbean people say soft, but I prefer the word gentle. Also, they would say that I’m chill/down to earth/ easy going. Nothing really messes up my mood, and even if it does, not for too long.
5. What are some of your favorite songs?
Right now I am loving the song ´Sails´ by Pat Barrett and company. Do have a listen.
6. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
To be honest, none. Not since I’ve recommitted my walk to Christ. I gave up my old shows because of all the explicitness. Yes, your gurl loved her some black romance.
7. What are you most passionate about?
I am super passionate about productivity and personal development. It saddens my heart to see others not living up to their true potential. And let me just say this to you lovely, you have a purpose. God has designed you specifically to accomplish that purpose. I urge you to find out what it is. He won’t keep it a secret. Start now, seek His face and walk in His purpose for your life. That is the best life to live.
My questions to you….
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- Do you speak a second language? Whether you do or not, why?
- What are your top 3 goals for 2019?
- What are you most passionate about? (I had to bring this one back!)
- What is the one thing you need to do before leaving earth? Like, you’d regret not doing it if your were to find out you have only an hour more to life.
- How would you describe your 2018 in one word to a sentence? Why?
- What are you absolutely amazing at?
- I Blame Your Dad
- Kate on thin ice
- Rosey Gold Box
- Weekly Dose of Ari
- Daisy Elizabeth Lifestyle
- My Third Culture Kid
- Geraldine Talks
I hope you enjoyed this post. I always enjoy writing them. Congrats to the nominees, you are all very liebster! Thank you once again Shanice for this nomination. You are the liebiest of them all (doubt that’s a word but I’m going to leave it nonetheless)
God Bless Lovelies