Wow, I am so excited to write this post because it is my first ever bloggers challenge! I was tagged to do this challenge by the very sweet and thoughtful Bryoni Burns. The avocado tag is fairly new and it was created by the amazing Ana Regina.
Before I get into the questions and answers for this tag, let’s go over some rules.
- Thank the person who tagged you by linking their blog. Thanks Bryoni 🙂
- Mention the creator of the tag. Shout out to you Ana!
- Publish this post using the tag on WordPress: AvocadoTag (Just did)
- Answer the questions. (In a sec)
- Tag a minimum of ten people to do this tag and let them know you have tagged them.
- The questions remain the same for everyone, you answer the questions and the people you tag answer them as well.
- Add the Avocado tag logo in your post. It’s right here:
Alright, let’s get on to the questions:
What things do you like doing most in the summer?
I love going to the beach! Love, love, love it. Too bad it’s too far from where I live and so I don’t get to go very often. But I enjoy a good beach day, not so much the sunburn or the cleaning up after but that is a small price to pay for the joy that it fills me with 🙂 Apart from the beach, I love any little adventure I can embark on. That includes hiking, road trips, even trying out new cafe’s (I’m low key a coffee addict shh…)
What is your favorite summer drink?
Hmm, I love anything with coconut. I am an islander and so I have access to fresh coconut water, even the one where someone picks it off the tree for me. If for some reason I cannot get my hands on coconut water, then a cold glass of lemonade will do just fine.
Do you like avocados?
Like? More like LOVE! Avocados are the bomb. They go well with anything. I love the rich creamy texture it has. Some avocados even have a hint of sweetness. Now those are the ones I live for. If you are reading this and you are an avocado fan, don’t you just hate it when you go shopping and you pick up some avocados to only get home and realize that they aren’t ready or they’ve gone bad? It’s the worst! Okay, went off on a tangent there. But to answer the question, yes, I do love avocados.
Do you like spicy food? If yes, what is your favorite spicy food. If not, why?
I am going to have to say I am sort of in the middle for this one. Growing up, I never liked spicy food, but ever since moving to Jamaica where EVERYTHING is spicy, I’ve somewhat acquired a taste for it. If I were to choose my favorite spicy dish, it would be Indian curried shrimps. Now that would blow your taste buds away.
What is the last thing you’ve eaten?
Oatmeal (lol). I know, basic right? But I was not in the mood this morning. Plus, I was hungry and needed a quick fix, which for me happens to be oatmeal. 🙂
What is the last song you listened to?
I cannot remember honestly. I’ve been listening to motivational audio all weekend. But, If i were to guess, I would say Fresh Outpouring by Jesus Culture. That has been my jam for the past few weeks.
Tell us a funny anecdote you’ve had?
Oh boy, what can I share? Okay, so there was this one time during college when some friends and I had a beach run (i.e we took our “free period” and went to the beach during school hours, small island luxuries). It was about 7 or 8 of us packed tightly into a tiny jeep and no one brought food. I, being a foodie, had a snack, a honey bun to be precise.
Being that it was the only food in the car and we were a group of 8 hungry teenagers, we decided to pass it around and each take a bite. The rotation began and the third person to get the honey bun was the driver. He slowly put the honey bun to his mouth, took a bite, and then shoved the rest in immediately after. I remember everyone ganging up on him (in a friendly manner) because majority of us had not gotten any as yet.
It was a funny scene to me because everyone was just staring intently at the snack and when it all disappeared in the blink of an eye, it was like the world was coming to an end in that moment… right then and there. Sorry if you didn’t find it funny. I’m usually the one laughing, not giving the jokes.
Would you rather be a zebra with rainbow stripes or a zebra who’s stripes glow in the dark?
To be honest, neither. I dislike too many bright colors in one place and who would want to glow in the dark? BUT, if I must choose, I’d have to go with the rainbow stripes. Just thinking about it is making me cringe!
Can you draw a shark with your opposite hand? (the hand that you don’t use to draw)
Oh bother! Here we go…
This was difficult. I am not going to lie. But I think it came out pretty decent, don’t you think?
What are three things that make you laugh?
I am easily humored so it doesn’t take much for me to be dying of laughter. I enjoy people who love being silly for fun.
- I am apart of the drama ministry for church and so I am quite amused at the different characters portrayed. They never fail to crack me up.
- I love me a good comedy act or movie.
- Silly memes, funny facial expressions and reactions all do the job pretty well.
- My friends. (lol) They never fail to make laugh.
And now for my 10 tags:
- Jessie : https://twitter.com/1lostcoin
- Lou Lou : https://twitter.com/itslouloublog
- Jasmine: https://twitter.com/PinnerOfLife
- Samantha: https://twitter.com/SamComparone
- Rae: https://twitter.com/Raeoxoxo
- Small Beauty: https://twitter.com/smallbeautyblog
- Soy: https://twitter.com/sweety_yini
- Maddy: https://twitter.com/cleverblogger1
- Amy: https://twitter.com/ItzAmyyyy
- Paul: https://twitter.com/PaulMcG1994
Thank you so much for tagging me once more Bryoni, it was really a fun challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this post and I hope those of you who are tagged will enjoy it too. Also, feel free to answer these questions even if you weren’t tagged. I’m looking forward to reading all the answers. 🙂
Have a great day and productive week!